Pretty pretty please..If you ever ever feel...

"Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like you're less than perfect..you are perfect to me."

By no means am I perfect. At all. But through everything I've experienced so far, I've come to terms with this fact. I've also learned that no one else is (as much as I would love to believe so).

I make mistakes, and that's why I understand that you do too. I don't ever "accept" people the way they are. I love them the way they are. Of course everyone can learn, everyone can change. But if you don't, that's absolutely fine with me.

Every single human being on this planet, is just that..a human being.
I don't expect anything of anyone that I cannot expect from myself. I find perfection in every mistake I make, and every mistake you make.

Because I know that I judge, I gossip, and I lie.
But I love, I listen, and I live my truth.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I love your new blog!

Imogen said...

How terrible am I? I only just noticed that you had a new blog. I love this post. I think that accepting that you are never going to be perfect is the first step in being happy in life. It takes a whole lot of weight off our shoulders. Then we need to apply thi to others which I know you have done perfectly.

Pooja Mittal said...

Hey,
nice post.. would you like to follow each other..!!
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com