"We are led to those who help us most to grow...if we let them"

"Who can say if I've been changed for the better? But because I knew you,
I have been changed..for good."

It's so easy to thank people who have changed us for the better. It's funny to think, had we not met certain people, we wouldn't be who we are today. Good or bad, when someone changes you, do not forget it. But the thing is, we forget that learning is a two part deal.

Unless you let someone affect you, unless you let yourself learn from someone or some experience.. you wouldn't ever change. We have to make that decision, because like Oprah says, "There is something to be learned from every experience."

Change is a choice.

2 comments:

Belle said...

Hey :)
Of course I remember you. I see you have a new look (aka the new blog). Very nice. Hopefully I will keep up with my updating :)
belle

Cammila Albertson said...

Oh Morena, it's so wonderful to reconnect with you! It's wonderful to see you're still sharing increasingly insightful reflections. To be honest, my own life has been full of explosive new experiences this past year too. I think the cosmos has had big things in mind for a lot of us over the past several months. :)